Sunday 8 July 2012

Exams and Sunshine

Assalamualaikum. Good day! Yeah, so I haven't been updating much lately..hrrr...

Exam's coming, just finished with my first ever clinical exam (ALHAMDULILLAH) , and NOW... for the moment we've all been "waiting" for.. FINALS!!! *hands flailing in the air*


So, I need to finish these three books + 1 Human Rights. My comment, very colorful modules *__*. I meant, "READ YANG READ! MEMORIZE EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!" ehem...ok. Wish me luck! I really hope everyone will do well for finals :) Good luck to you too!

Ok nuff bout exams!! >___< 

So, I've been thinking about what to do with my life (why...suddenly so serious?)  Yes, Medicine is fun, but I try not to limit myself just to that. Try to think that you're NOT the busiest person on Earth and that way, you'll get more things done :) Like my previous post, I'd like to travel more to widen my perspectives on life itself. Plus, having some skills sounds awesome! For instance, Japanese language! Yes, that's definitely one of my goals, learning Japanese...and pottery! Pottery is sooo cool, I'm hoping to take pottery when I'm back home, but if that's hard to accomplish, for now, I'd like to play with porcelain. Cold porcelain and make crafts! I hope that when I'm home, I'll learn something or pick up some skills and not waste my time with nothingness(is that even a word?) haha yes, just because I believe that everyone has the right to good education. Was that too serious? OMG hehe. 


From cold porcelain to
.
.
Awesome porcelain (Just one of the many stuff that you can do!)


 (pics via MyPetiteCakes - I LOVE YOU! Check her videos on youtube)

Things to do in MALAYSIA not in any particular order (WEEEE~~ <3)

1) Jumpa family + friends and catch up!
2) Tarawikh with the family at Masjid Negeri
2) Alone time (video games, books, animes, dramas...o__o It's just you and me - hikikomori mode)
3) Cook for family ???(hrrrr....hehe sakit perut tak tau)
4) Pick up some skills (porcelain + Japanese)
5) EAT MALAYSIAN FOOD LA!!!
6) Go shopping or jalan-jalan with family/Fatihah
7) PUASA + RAYA
8) EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF

I hate to burst my own bubble, but finals' here and let's just concentrate on that now. DAYS OF EPIC TABLE FLIPPING EXPERIENCE  (exams) are ahead! Ganbatte on hitting those books! All the best to you too :D 

Ciao and have a nice day! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment