Sunday 7 October 2012

ROAAAR

Assalamualaikum everyone! Good day!

Aeroplane: BABUMP...*drifts*.....stops

Me and Fatihah: Hello Egypt.

SECOND YEAAAAARR!!! XD

Yup, I've officially returned to Egypt for my studies. Yes, I'm excited.

"I'm excited to learn." - Goliad (Adventure Time)

So... my flight from Malaysia was pretty epic. Alhamdulillah everything went quite smoothly. The important thing is I'm here, still in one piece.

Class started today...THAT was refreshing. I'm preparing myself mentally and physically of course to face another year. Ganbatte!!


...

I was thinking of making a series. Yes, about my life here in Egypt. I would love to share my experience, living in Egypt. Hopefully, it'd be informative yet fun at the same time. So, put on your adventurer hats everyone heee. I'd call it Chronicles of Egypt. COE for short. "Koe" in Japanese means voice. So this is kinda like my voice/ my opinion on Egypt ^___^ No puns intended even though I'm the pun master bwahahaha FEAR ME!

Hmm...

But today, I'll just be updating about some of the stuff that I'll be taking for this semester. Prepare thyself!!

Ya Allah, how hard it was for me to get them. Don't worry first years, usually you can get them at the convention centre (C.C.)lol code geass much  For some reason, they decided to sell them at a different place. *cough* Darl Elm

I still have more to buy but these are the only ones I managed to get so far. The good thing about them are that they're entirely made/ written by the PROFESSORS or the department in charge, which I find pretty neat! ALEXANDRIA U GO GO!!





Still more to come though...horrrrr....
 yeah awesome stuff. *hands on head* *mouth wide-open* "MACAM MANA NAK SUMBAT SEMUA NI DALAM KEPALA HAAAAA??"

The good thing about being in second year is that, you can adapt better to your surroundings, while studies are on a whole new level, your daily life kinda improves because you know what to expect from the people around you. All the good and bad things that is. Plus, people recognizes you, which can be a good thing...

I have yet to brush up my arabic skills. cannot even be considered a skill, I only know a few words  Getting kinda rusty. hmm....yes, I use a lot of hand gestures trying to describe something...and I still do. DEAL WITH IT! It's like playing charades really. Since I'm running out of ideas on what to talk about, I'll stop now.

CIAO MINNA-SAN!! 

P/S: I'll update COE later~







No comments:

Post a Comment