Wednesday 6 June 2012

hey

Assalamualaikum. Hey, how's everyone? (hides in a corner) Ok, ok I know, I've been on a hiatus for quite some time now. Module exams for the previous one is over, and the very next day after the exams, we started class for the new one, THE last module of FIRST YEAR!! O____O Ngaaa!! So yeah, that's about it...

SO as an apology, I am going to post about the events that had been going on in my life. Yes, my days here in Egypt are always so eventful.

FIRST, I'll be talking about INTERNATIONAL DAY.  The Malaysian students did dikir barat, the Nigerians introduced some of their many tribes, the Egyptians performed songs and Saudi Arabians showed us a video. And...I get to eat Nasi Lemak for free for lunch. SCORE! Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to enjoy the many booths that the students had put up. Everything's closed by the time we got there. =_____=  ....PICTURE TIME!










The one in the middle is actually the Saudi Arabia's student representative, aka Fatihah's new sweetheart hahaha! It was fun to watch him join the Nigerians' dance. He was so clueless but yeah he definitely enjoyed himself, I can tell you that!


Okay so my neighbour's son just got married! Congrats hehe! It was fun to watch them dancing in the streets, had to restrain myself from joining them dance downstairs, but yeah, did a bad interpretation of their dance with Fatihah in our room. One thing I must add, we're on the third floor and still we could hear them as if we're on the ground floor. No I'm not exaggerating because my friend living in a different street, across the tram could hear them. But I love the lights, our oh so always gloomy building really lit up ^___^


And lastly, today, Fatihah and I were again invited to one of our dear Egyptian friend's surprise birthday party. It was a lot of fun. The cake was cute and YUMMEH!


While waiting for people to gather, Fatihah and I decided to wait here, specifically, in the Faculty's "garden". It's summer time and the flowers are really blooming!


Brown shoes + Blue socks = nice Yang

Fatihah's birthday gift 


My birthday gift. Ah yes, I have a 6 year old's colouring ability. 


Oooh everyone's so excited!


What'd I tell ya, CUTE CAKE!! A huge chocolate and cream cake. YUMMY!


Have a nice day, see ya ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment