Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wanderlust

Assalamualaikum. Hey how are you? :D

I believe that only people who are really close to me know that I like to travel. I'm really into adventure. Maybe, reading adventure books and playing video games have something to do with it but I can feel the traveler inside of me, really! So, for today's blog post, instead of "daytravel" (daydreaming + travel), I'd like to show you guys some of the places that I wish and hopefully will get the chance to go to. IT'S REALLY AMAZING AND SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! Here are the three places that I CERTAINLY NEED TO GO! I MUST! So, sit back, take a deep breath and enjoy what the world has to offer!

Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine. I just googled it. Nuff said.


Ahh wait, before I start I must yell this out....."ADVENTURE TIME!!!" *coughs* ehem, yes, let's move on.

1. Salar de Uyuni - Bolivia


A place where you can see the reflection of the sky. Salar de Uyuni is actually a salt flat, the largest in the world if I'm not mistaken. It is also known as one of the best Photographers' spots. I don't blame them, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Personally, the first time I saw Salar de Uyuni, it was completely breathtaking. I'm completely amazed at how beautiful the Earth is. <3


The hotels there are pretty unique too. They're made up of salts! You can feel it now, can't you? The traveler in you is tingling!

Here's a video of Salar de Uyuni, enjoy <3



2. Lake Retba / Lac Rose - Senegal


I know what you're thinking, it's pink! Yeah it's pink, and natural too. The bacteria called cyanobacteria, which is a harmless one causes it to be pink. Similar to the dead sea, Lac Rose is known for it's high salt content. So, you'll float! ^__^ Just imagine yourself floating all day long in a lake full of strawberry milkshake! But don't drink it because it'll be a salty strawberry milkshake! 

3.  Ghibli Museum - Japan


Last but DEFINITELY NOT the least, Ghibli Museum. Okay, so I'm going to be frank, I'VE BEEN ITCHING TO GO HERE FOR A LOOONG TIME! Ehem..*clears throat*, uhh where was I, oh yeah, Ghibli Museum. Just because it's man-made, doesn't make it any less magical. If you're famlilar with Studio Ghibli, or Ghibli movies done by the ever awesome Hayao Miyazaki, this place here is where you'll find all of his characters come alive! The wonderful thing about Hayao Miyazaki is that he's so detailed about his movies and not to mention, the details of Ghibli Museum. It's so lovely~ <3 And the best thing is, it's so homey and magical at the same time. 

Come now, and daytravel with me to Ghibli Museum...


"Hey there Totoro!" So how does it feel to be greeted by Totoro!!? ^___^


Let's go to the cafe and have a cup of Kiki's hot chocolate <3


<3 And just enjoy yourself  <3 


You can see Totoro and Chihiro along with Haku










Reminded me of the time when Satsuki and Mei pumped out the water.





And here, we can watch Ghibli films! The ceiling resembles the baby's room in Spirited Away. 


That's it for today's post! So, where do you want to go? :) One day, I'm gonna set foot to ADVENTURE! Traveling's kinda tough but for the experience, it's all worth it!

Ciao, till next time! Have a nice day <3











No comments:

Post a Comment