Tuesday 21 May 2013

It's Summer! Natsu!!


Hello peeps.


IT'S SUMMER!!! Store your saratogas away and let's stay inside shall we haha. Well, normally people would go to the beach or something but I love it where it's cool so inside the house it is haha. Yes, if you/re wondering, summer is my least favourite season just because IT'S SO FREAKING HOT! (I was born in winter. WINTER PEOPLE FTW)

Well, there are pros to summer of course. There's SUMMER BREAK!!! And summer fruits which I love. 




Nothing much to update really, just the fact that I'm sweating like crazy because my fan decided to break. I need to repair it soon gaaah. To make matters worst, the lecture hall's AC isn't working as well. So everytime I enter the hall, I'd be opening DEM WINDOWS I DON'T CARE. The journey back from Uni's not very pleasant either. By the time I reach home, I'd be drenched in sweat! True story.

But hey! I'm still in one piece! Alhamdulillah :D

Well then, ciao. I'm going to go take a shower again >__< Have a nice day!






No comments:

Post a Comment