Tuesday 29 November 2011

18 years old

Assalamualaikum. Hey how are you? :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!






I'm so happy that people still remember me and took their time wishing me and even bought me presents!! I ate one already hehe, sorry Fatihah, x sempat ambil gambar! It was delicious...That chocolate croissant yang baru keluar dari oven tu seriously sedap. Lagi2 free heee THANKS! Even though I caught a slight cold, these people NEVER fail to warm my heart. Not physically la because I still feel cold realiti, tak baik tiup hehe *sneeze* So, I'd like to thank everyone..speech nak mula dah. Hingus meleleh tapi nasibla eh :D

1. My family : Thanks for the skype wish! Even though we don't skype often, that's ok, I understang (loghat Ganu!) Nak skype susah because of the time difference. Thanks for wishing me and may Allah bless all of us always!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH!!! We're getting old. Need to face the fact haha. Love kome! :D

2. Fatihah : THANKS for being an awesome nerdy (nerd voice: high five buddeh!) best friend/ kembar. THANKS for the presents. THANKS for the thought. THANKS semua la senang cerita haha :DDD Croissant tu sedap. I love love love the teddy bear and that BAG. I call it my pokemon bag. LOVE you!!

3. Athira : Oh my lovely housemate. Thanks a lot!! Semalam dah la tunggu sampai pukul 12 tgh malam nak wish tp tgk2 pintu dah tutup. Sorry!! I read your message last night jugak but lepas makan ubat, ngantuk sangat terus tido!! AND sorry x sedar hadiah yang disangkut depan pintu tu gak. Hehe. Love you ma friend!! Alex Girls' leader

4. HOUSEMATESXDALEX GIRLS: Thanks for everything!! LOVE YOU GUYS. Best duduk satu rumah dengan kome :D Thanks sebab tak buat kek ruz bi laban for my birthday. Lepastu ada niat nak curi peptone kat lab nak buat kek peptone pulak. Hahahaha thanks! Menyusahkan je Jasa baik anda akan ku kenang. Haha! Umie, thanks sanggup melayan perangai Yang tiap2 hari. Dah pegi everywhere sama2. Nabila, thanks for that "Selamat Hari Tua" wish and that LOVELY chocolate cake >___<  and Yana thanks for always being the matured one, plus THANKS for the chocolates! Bertambah lagi la stock chocolate nampaknya :D

5. My section mates: Thanks!! Thanks!! Thanks!! All the warm happy wishes..and don't forget the chocolate bar too :D SECTION 7 MAJU!! Umi, Busyro, Ira, Marwah, Sandy, Shah, Asrar, THANKS FOR WISHING :DDD

6. Lecture Group: Thanks to all the girls in the row behind my seat. Sorry I don't know your names but thanks for the candies. And of course thank you to all my lecture group friends. That was a warm lecture wish yeah!

7. People on FB THANKS!!!

8. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE LEAST, MY Musyrifahs: Thank you for taking care of me, being SUPER nice to me and thanks again for the presents :D Marshmallow Butterfly and warm socks plus a nice little note <3 Love you!



May Allah bless all of these people always! Amin :)

(Hingus dah meleleh ke lantai tanda tamat speech)

Ciao! Have a nice day!!

1 comment:

  1. kte sangkut kat pintu sebab malas nak bangun and bagi pagi-pagi tu. haha.

    ReplyDelete