Monday 14 November 2011

The opposite

Assalamualaikum, hey people! How are you? Nice weather we're having! RAIN AND MORE RAIN! Ohh, how it reminds me of Malaysia. It's been raining all day, even at this very moment. The temperature has surely dropped, oh yeah! teringat tadi on the way to class,  jakun keluar wap dari mulut bila cakap, HAHA ok I'll stop . Anyway, what happened today? I was late for lecture for the first time, uggh. NOT COOL! The taxis won't stop for us and refused to send us to Mwassa. Tensi, tensi. (tension yg telah dimelayukan) So, we had to walk ALL the way to Mwassa (x de la jauh sangat, maybe a 30 minute walk, menggedik je tak nak jalan), knowing that we're going to be late and all. Nevertheless, I had a good walk, I mean, exercise...IN THE MORNING! Doctors should be healthy right HAHA. Oh, did I mentioned that it was raining? Alhamdullilah, we managed to get to the lecture hall, even though we were a little late. But oh alas, while the doctor was explaining some stuff to us, BLACK OUT! For both lectures, the doctors jumped and gave out a little yelp, which of course all of us heard. The thing is, the black out happened several times. We couldn't use the projector so...problem la. But the lecture was still going, being late, my seat was at the back and well, let's say I just had to make do with everything. I leaned forward on my table, (mind you there was a wall that blocked almost half of the board from my view)to see what the doctor was writing on the board and to hear her voice. A little slumpy morning but oh well! I'm still okay heee :) Ciao! Have a nice day :)


                                                 
                           2 pictures, complete opposites but I guess, itulah cara saya berguling.

                                               The whole gang, ah wait, Ginger tak de =__=

No comments:

Post a Comment