Wednesday 23 November 2011

Demonstrations and Lectures


(Nerd snort)Assalamualaikum! HI! How are you?  Ehehehe. How's the situation here?? Well, it's pretty stable bhahaha just kidding. I mean it. 0____0 People are dying everyday and I'm praying and hoping that nothing will happen to the area near my house. SERIOUSLY! So far, they only passed my area. Oh yeah, we have a curfew now, pretty neat. We're supposed to be home before 3pm. Because the demonstration'll get pretty heated by that time. And we can go out again at 6am the next day. I heard again from my friend that another person died yesterday. The great thing was, my lecture finished at 4pm. By the time it ended, the Mwassa was left deserted. Just the people in my group. It was awesome hehe. I know this thing is serious but I just can't help that jakun feeling. Please, excuse me. So we were told to go back either by using a musyrif (ok, cancel that option haha), taxi or by walking in BIG groups (10 people or more). And of course I took the 2nd option bhahahaha. What else? Hah! Setiap hari asyik dengar bunyi ambulance and siren polis. AND we've stocked up our food supply! Oh yeah baby!! On the 27th (the day before the election) we were told not to go out after zohor but the truth is, we're not allowed to go out AT ALL that day. Why? Because the rate of getting killed is pretty HIGH. YES. I will stay inside the house until everything's settled thank you. Plus, it's getting colder. Yes, saya memahami perasaan kucing sphinx dan tikus basah selepas mandi. SEJUK!!!! Ciao! Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment