Friday 18 November 2011

TRAPPED

Assalamualaikum everyone! How are you? Today, I am officially trapped inside the house. Say goodbye to SEAFOOD! *sigh* But yeah, for my safety and the others, we're not supposed to go out. Not with the coming election they're having. From what I heard, they're going to have a HUGE demonstration at Tahrir Square, Cairo, Alexandria(0____0)!, Mansoura and Suez today. Pray for our safety! How's the situation here? It's heating up. Last night, my housemates and I went to Tafaqquh class and on the way back, you can see/hear people advertising about the election I suppose (sorry, I don't understand arabic fully yet eheh). At first, we wanted to go home without using a musyrif hehe malas nak tunggu. But yeah that didn't happen. 1) Being the scaredy cats we are 2) Remembered Mama's wise words - yeah she warned us. So, I guess I have better things to do. MODULE 2 AND 3 ARE STARING AT ME RIGHT NOW. Ciao people! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment