Friday 4 November 2011

write.yang.write





Hello. I should write a blog. Yes. I plan on expressing my feelings here and hopefully give you guys a greater view on my life. ENJOY~

So, the biggest news so far is that I'M LIVING IN EGYPT!! To be more precise, Alexandria. So far so good. My house is in front of the ocean which is pretty cool, I should say. A little chilly A LOT, but it's cool. Get it? Chilly, cool. Lame? At least force a smile damn it. No? Pretty please???  ANYWAY, a lot has happened but I can still cope with everything. With my one month plus plus experience living here, I can sum that this place is soo different from Malaysia. I mean, the people, place, culture, language...EVERYTHING! Though I've met some really awful people, but not to forget, I've also made a lot of awesome friends!! This would be my first time, living away from my parents and family. Sad, but still, I feel as though I'm going through an adventure of my own. Riding on the rickety trams, looking at people fighting for god knows why, and going to places I have yet to explore is so fun. No, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. It's true!! 0___0 Actually, I have a LOT to write about but my malasness (laziness) limits me. Eheh. Oh yeah, though this is totally out of the subject, I want to play the ocarina LIKE A BOSS because it looks cool hehe. Have a nice day~ <3

MY OBJECTIVE SO FAR: BECOME A FREAKING AWESOME MED STUDENT AND BECOME AN EVEN FREAKING AWESOME DOCTOR. Amin!!!                            -yang-

No comments:

Post a Comment