Sunday 13 November 2011

Rain and Winter

Assalamualaikum people!! I know, I know I promised you guys a long picture post. I lied. Haha, no, I'll make sure to post them some other time because the pics took ages to upload with my current internet connection. So, what's up?  I spent a looong day at Mwassa (University building) today. Classes from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Phew, glad I survived haha << gedik. Umm, what else? IT RAINED IN ALEX!! After my 8am class, my friends and I sat on the bench at the cafeteria/garden and decided to read some awesome biochem while waiting for the next lecture. Oh yes, it rained. At first, my friends were not convinced when I told them that it's raining since I saw drops of water on my book, and for a second, I wasn't convinced myself ingatkan air liur menitik atas buku biochem sebab seronok sangat baca buku tu. But NO! Genuine rain! Of course, semua orang jakun hujan. People started to rush inside the building and were enjoying the rain. In Egypt, when it rains, seasons change which means now, winter has come. So, I welcome thee WINTER!!! Have a nice day~ Ciao! less than 3 (<3)


GINGER!! Rasa macam nak bawak Ginger pegi kelas time winter ni. =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment