Saturday 26 November 2011

New Resolution

Assalamualaikum! How are you? According to the Islamic Calender, it's NEW YEAR! Awal Muharam ^____^. I have a LOT to say but I'll try shortening it up for your sake haha. First, I got an extra day off oh yeah because of awal muharam. So I got 2 days off, Friday and Saturday. Nice. On Friday, the Egyptians had this, you've guessed it, demonstration. Again, we can see them marching from our house. LIVE baby! You can watch the video here


On Saturday, which is today, my housemates and I made Roti Jala and chicken curry all evening. Double Nice. Delicioso! We've had camel curry before, but chicken curry's still nice! We had to cook at our friends' house a.k.a our neighbour because we're out of gas! Akhirnya, tong gas berupa seperti dah tenggelam dekat dasar laut for 100 years tu dah habis gas. Getting a new one, that's a whole new chapter. *sigh*  Oh yeah, did I mention that I have class during the election which is on the 28th. AND class is still going on the 29th, which is my birthday. Oh yeah, I'm so BOSS that I go to class during the election. Is it going to be dangerous? We'll see I guess. I hope Egypt's going to settle down soon. I feel so bad for those poor Egyptians, because seeing my friends sad is NOT a good feeling. They look so down sometimes. That's all for today. Ciao!


Ada rupa la kan haha. Alat yang digunakan: Botol yang ditebuk lubang melalui satu proses yang memerlukan pemerhatian yang agak teliti, memanaskan gerapu di atas api dapur, lalu gerapu panas itu digunakan untuk menebuk botol. Genius.


kari ayam


                                 Athira, duta roti jala Mesir, me"model"kan sepinggan piramid roti jala.

No comments:

Post a Comment